A superb professional development opportunity, participants of the Integrated Learning Specialist Program (ILSP) are able to earn CEU and graduate school credits as well as the Integrated Learning Specialist Certificate.
ILSP course curriculum is based on research-based frameworks from Project Zero (Harvard’s Graduate School of Education), and provides educators with the skills to create imaginative, integrated lessons in any subject area.
ILSP consists of:
- Three, 30-hour core courses offered 3 times a year
- Arts Electives produced by reputable arts organizations and artists
- Option to earn a Certificate
- CEUs through Mills College
- Graduate units through Lesley University
Once enrolled, participants gain skills and experience in:
- Curriculum development using Teaching for Understanding frameworks and Studio Habits of Mind as guides
- Collaboration across disciplines
- Ongoing assessment and Making Learning Visible
- Culturally relevant pedagogy